Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 81 to 83 of 83

Thread: Ness's Advice

  1. #81
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha, I'd love to see this source.

    Might as well read, "As far as Bush is concerned, he's God in the flesh. He can do no wrong and makes John Satan Kerry look like a pathetic little nothing."

    The fact of the matter is, John Kerry will work to support the poor, W will continue to fatten the wallets of his pals.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 12, 2004 03:30 PM: Message edited by: two drink minimum ]</font>

  2. #82
    Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, this is getting pointless. what it comes down to is we have a different view as to what the government should do.

    I feel its no one's obligation but their own to worry about their financial well being b/c they have every opportunity in the world to better their lives on their own.

    You think more should be done for them.

    We both agree healthcare is a neccessity. My view is that its a neccesity in which we are given more than enough opportunity to pursue it for ourselves (don't get me wrong, prices ARE to high, I just don't think more money should be taken in taxes to fix it when there is already a 4 trililon dollar federal budget), and you think it should be given.

    I see your point. In fact I actually agree that healthcare should be free. I just don't think it would work.

    Its your right to disagree with me and we've both made it clear we disagree. I'll leave it at that.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, let's close this meeting, too much like the British House of Commons.

    house20of20commons

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •